Thursday, March 20, 2008

Recent Changes

Hi All,
Hopefully you're still viewing, I know I've been slacking, but now there are changes!! The title is no longer 'Lori's travel blog 2006' as it's now 2008. There's a funny photo at the top taken at the campsite in Del Valle Lake-Livermore, CA. (Sara!) AND...there are links, some quite helpful, important for sure. Since I'm away and in written communication most, I'm trying to be more "interactive" with you all, so play my games, there will be more!! I suppose you're responses could just come in the form of comments?.....And finally, it's not all going to be about the past year's travels in Asia, however there are still more photos from then that I want to (will) post eventually.

Happy Easter, Passover, Spring.....

And photos of Switzerland to come soon too : )

No comments: